The Bengals have had no luck in the win column in 2019 thus far, but those chances will hopefully increase this week as it’s been announced by the team that wide out A.J. Green will return to the lineup for the first time this year.
— NFL (@NFL) November 6, 2019
Green has been on the sideline the entire season after suffering an ankle injury in the very first practice of the season.
The seven-time Pro Bowler has racked up 602 receptions for 8,907 career yards and 63 touchdowns.
There was rumors about the Bengals putting Green on the trade market, and Green, who is set to be a free agent at year’s end, said before the trade deadline that he didn’t want to be franchised or get just a one-year deal.
“Give me a long-term (contract) or just let me go,” Green said back on October 30th.
For now, he will get his chance to be back in the lineup and be able to build on his already strong resume as a receiver.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on