It’s that time of the year when national pundits start to look ahead and pick records for teams around the league, as well as pick the winners of the divisions.
Sporting News is out with their 2019 predictions, and they have their picks in for the AFC North.
The longtime company picks the Browns, who made a ton of offseason pickups as the team to beat, as they say they will go 11-5.
Next up would be the Steelers, who still will win double-digit games, but fall a game short in the division to Cleveland going 10-6.
The third place team will be the Baltimore Ravens, who will end the year at 8-8. Last are the Bengals, who will win just five games going 5-11.
Here’s the complete rundown of who Sporting News likes along with the Super Bowl teams.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on