Tyler Eifert is back in the fold for the Bengals, as the team and the often injured agreed to a one-year deal for the 2019 season.
Since 2015 Eifert has only been able to play in 14 games, four of which were last season before he broke his ankle on September 30th against the Falcons and missed the final 12 games of the year.
In the four games he played in he had 15 catches with one touchdown.
Last season Eifert’s deal was worth $8.5 million with $3 million guaranteed.
Earlier this week the Bengals re-signed C.J. Uzomah to a new deal, while losing free agent tight end Tyler Kroft to the Bills.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on