It appears likely that Bengals wide out A.J. Green will be out until at least December with a toe injury, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports via Katherine Terrell of ESPN.
Green avoided surgery on the toe he injured against the Buccaneers in Week 8, just prior to the Bengals’ bye week. While the initial prediction was that he would be out at least two games, an early December return would have him missing three — against the Saints on Sunday, and versus the Ravens and Browns in Weeks 11 and 12.
Green was wearing a walking boot on his right foot Friday, although he also took it off and walked around without it. He declined to speak to reporters until he makes his return.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on