Training camps around the NFL are set to open, and with it publications are already making their picks for the upcoming season, and that includes USA Today.
The newspaper online today put out their picks, and have the Bengals winning just five games in 2017, this coming off an offseason in which the team didn’t make the postseason and struggled in 2016.
Cincinnati Bengals (5-11): The offensive line’s outlook is troubling, to say the least, especially with three consecutive road games against stout defensive teams (Jacksonville, Tennesee, Denver) in November. And will Marvin Lewis’ lame duck status only ratchet up the pressure on a team that tends to underachieve when it counts most?
The paper picks the Steelers (to no ones shock) to win the AFC North going 12-4.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on