The offseason is just hours old, but for one current Bengal player, it’s already off to a terrible start.
Bengals cornerback Adam “Pacman” Jones was booked into an Ohio county jail around 12:30 a.m. Tuesday on several charges including assault, disorderly conduct and obstructing official business.
The 33-year-old, who has had a number of run-ins in the past with the law, has been charged with assault for “pushing and poking (a man) in the eye,” according to court documents.
The documents also say Jones refused to enter the police cruiser by pulling away, kicking and head-butting an officer as he was being arrested.
While Jones was being processed into the Hamilton County Justice Center, documents say he spat on a nurse’s hand, resulting in the final count of harassment with a bodily substance.
The news does not sit well for the future of Jones, who served a year’s suspension from the NFL already earlier in his career.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on