Mike Freeman, Lead NFL National Reporter for Bleacher Report, has written a long piece which talks about each and every NFL franchise, and their success.
There’s a number of factors involved, including Super Bowl, Conference and division titles. The Bengals didn’t get much love on the list, as according to Freeman, they are coming in at 27.
Here’s what Freeman has to say about the Bengals:
“I’ll never forget the 13 years at Riverfront Stadium and the jungle that was established right there on the river down in Cincinnati.” —Anthony Munoz at his Hall of Fame enshrinement
The argument could be made that the Bengals should be ranked a few spots lower, closer to 30. Two Super Bowl appearances help push them just north of that. While the Bengals have made the playoffs every year since 2011, they’ve lost in the first round each time.
Click HERE to See the Bengals page and the Rest of the List
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on