The Bengals got some good news about rookie cornerback William Joseph, as today coach Marvin Lewis said it’s possible the rookie could come back this season from a torn pec.
Bengals coach Marvin Lewis says rookie CB William Jackson will have surgery to reattach pec muscle, and that he could return this season.
— Albert Breer (@AlbertBreer) August 4, 2016
It came out on Wednesday that Jackson tore his pec, putting his rookie season in doubt. There’s no doubt that the team will miss their first round pick as long as he’s on the shelf, and look for the Bengals to look on the waiver wire for a possible replacement at the CB spot.
Don’t forget if you find a bonus code that works – why wouldn’t you go back and continue to play on that site time after time? Use the link provided and make sure you play the odds all season long as the Bengals look to repeat as AFC North Champs in 2016 and take the next step to playing in Super Bowl LI!
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on