Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton has not resumed throwing yet according to Geoff Hobson of Bengals.com.
It’s not like he has a big game to prepare for or needs to get ready soon for training camp. “Not throwing yet because we are being very conservative with it,” said Dalton in a text message earlier this week. “I feel like I can throw but no reason to push anything right now.” Dalton was having his best season before a broken thumb ended it in Week 14. He should be ready for OTAs.
Perhaps a bigger concern for the Bengals offense is the loss of innovative coordinator Hue Jackson, who seemed to bring out the best in Dalton. Jackson will trying to bring some of that magic as head coach of the Browns in 2016.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on