The Cincinnati Bengals reportedly want their offensive right tackle back for next season. Anthony Collins started the final six games, the last one being the AFC wildcard loss to the San Diego Chargers at left tackle in 2013. Collins’ production was enough that Bengals want to bring the 28-year-old unrestricted free agent back on a contract.
Collins played fantastic when pass protecting which allowed Andrew Whitworth to start at left guard where he became dominant.
Collins contract he finished out in 2013 had a base salary of $1.8 million. I do not imagine Collins taking any less in the future as he may drive up the price by the way he played his final six games.
The Bengals are the division champs in the AFC North and would like to keep the success as they continue building their team through the draft.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on