Last week could have been rock bottom for the black and gold, a three-point loss to a Titans team on Thursday night in a game where they simply couldn’t make a play to put the game away.
Now the team at 2-3 heads to Cincy, where they take on a Bengals team that has lost two in a row, and last week lost to the Browns, a team that hadn’t won a game all season.
It’s two teams that sorely need to win, and with the Ravens piling up wins in the AFC North, a loss by either team this week would be huge.
Pittsburgh comes in a wounded animal, with both top running backs down, and a number of injuries on both the offensive line and the defense as well. Somehow, someway if the Steelers are going to compete, they have to get something out of their backups.
Click HERE to read the Rest!
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on