The Bengals placed CB Brandon Ghee (wrist), CB Shaun Prater (knee), WR-CB Taveon Rogers (shoulder), S Robert Sands (chest) and OG Travelle Wharton (knee) on injured reserve, the team announced Friday.
The club also waived rookie DE Luke Black, third-year RB Aaron Brown, rookie QB Tyler Hansen and first-year OG Matt Murphy. The roster moves get the Bengals down to 76 players.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on