As reported by our friends at Broncos Gab, fifth-year wide receiver Andre Caldwell has left Cincinnati and signed a two-year deal with the Denver Broncos. In Denver, Caldwell will be teamed with future Hall-of-Fame quarterback Peyton Manning.
Caldwell, a 2008 third-round draft pick of the Bengals, had 124 receptions for 1,172 yards and six touchdowns in his years with the Bengals.
Caldwell will be remembered in Bengaldom as the receiver who caught game-winning touchdowns against the Pittsburgh Steelers and Baltimore Ravens in a three-week stretch during the magical 2009 season. Unfortunately, those two scores were one-third of his total in stripes.
Caldwell joins defensive linemen Frostee Rucker (Browns) and Jonathan Fanene (Patriots) and guards Nate Livings (Cowboys) and Mike McGlynn (Colts) as Bengals free agents who have departed this offseason.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on