Chad Ochocinco has not had a big role with the Patriots this season but he is still happy to be playing in the Super Bowl. Ochocinco had noting but kind words for the Bengals who traded him to the Patriots.
“I sent everyone (in Cincinnati) a letter, a thank you note. I think that’s the best I can do. Everybody who had anything to do with me being there, I hope they have it framed,” Ochocinco said Wednesday of his former team, which traded him after the lockout following a 10-year stay when he broke most of the Bengals’ career receiving records.
“That’s just the way it goes. (Owner) Mike (Brown) was good to me. The city was good to me. The media, we had our ups and downs. I made it fun. The fans were epic for 10 straight years. Of course, I had my riffs and raffs. Like any human being I’m not perfect. Other than that, there’s nothing bad I can actually say, period.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on