A decision on a suspension for Bengals running back Cedric Benson is not expected to come this week, according to Joe Reedy of the Cincinnati Enquirer. As reported yesterday, Benson will have a hearing today in Cincinnati before the NLRB board in regards to his unfair labor practice charge against the NFLPA
One would think that both things would have to be settled first before Commissioner Roger Goodell could make a final ruling on Benson’s appeal of a three-game suspension for violating the personal conduct policy.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on