According to Joe Reedy of the Cincinnati Enquirer, Bengals wide receiver Jordan Shipley has a torn ACL and will go on injured reserve.
Shipley was helped off the field after hurting his left knee in the third quarter Sunday against Denver.
Shipley hauled in a short pass over the middle from Andy Dalton, but was injured when Broncos cornerback Cassius Vaughn tackled him low. Shipley wasn’t expected to return. He had three catches for 15 yards in the Bengals’ 24-22 loss in Denver.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on