While he is expected to play Sunday against the Broncos, Bengals rookie quarterback Andy Dalton was limited in practice Wednesday because of his bruised right forearm.
Dalton had his throwing arm hit after he released a pass during a 27-17 win in Cleveland on Sunday. His wrist and forearm bothered him so much that he couldn’t grip the ball very well, forcing him to the sideline for the second half. Bruce Gradkowski led Cincinnati to the win with a quick-snap touchdown pass.
Dalton expects to try some wraps on the wrist during practice this week to see if they help. He said it was feeling better on Wednesday. Coach Marvin Lewis will see how Dalton’s arm holds up in practice this week before deciding on his starter.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on