Bengals second-round quarterback Andy Dalton has left today’s game against the Browns with an injured right wrist.
Dalton is doubtful to return as the Browns led in the third quarter 17-13.
The 2011 second-round pick was making his first NFL start, and had completed 10-of-15 pass attempts for 81 yards and a two-yard touchdown pass to tight end Jermaine Gresham that gave the Bengals 10-0 lead in the first quarter.
Veteran Bruce Gradkowski replaced Dalton in the third quarter, with the Bengals now trailing.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on