The Bengals have released veteran defensive tackle Tank Johnson and tight end Garrett Mills according to Aaron Wilson of Scout.com. Johnson dealt with a knee injury last season and his production dipped to 10 tackles in seven starts last season.
A former Chicago Bears second-round draft pick from the University of Washington, Johnson also played for the Dallas Cowboys. For his career, Johnson has recorded 135 tackles, 14 sacks and two forced fumbles.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on