The Bengals reached agreement on a one-year deal with defensive end Jonathan Fanene, a source said. The team had been trying to talk Fanene into a multi-year deal but Fanene opted to take a shorter term and hit the free agent market next season.
Fanene is entering his seventh season in the league since the Bengal drafted him in 2005. He played in just two games last year as he suffered an injured hamstring. In 2009, he tallied a career high six sacks to go along with 36 tackles.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on