According to Geoff Hobson of Bengals.com, it looks like the starting quarterback job is Andy Dalton’s job to lose.
Gradkowski is the classic No. 2 systems quarterback. The battle is at three, where Jordan Palmer’s experience has given him the edge. First question: Dalton needs all the snaps he can get, so does that mean the first offensive line plays all the way with him? And will Palmer and LeFevour get enough snaps to figure it out?
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on