While the Bengals did not end up agreeing to terms with former Raider guard Robert Gallery they did agree to a deal with former Raider QB Bruce Gradkowski earlier today. Reports are that the team and Gradkowski agreed to a 2 year deal which will be signed later this week. Gradkowski comes in with a knowledge of offensive coordinator Jay Gruden’s system and brings 5 years of experience to a young group of QB’s. The move provides another option for the team as they groom this years 2nd round draft pick Andy Dalton to be the eventual starter.
After agreeing to terms today Gradkowski tweeted: “BENGAL fans let’s get ready to rock n’ roll!!! Can’t wait for this great opportunity!!” Gradkowski is from Pittsburgh, played college ball in Toledo before being drafted in the 6th round by Tampa in 2006. He played 2 years in Tampa under Jay Gruden’s brother Jon, followed by 1 season in Cleveland, and the past 2 seasons in Oakland.
Games – 6
Games Started – 4
Comp. Pct – 52.9%
Yards – 1,059
TD’s – 5
Int’s – 7
Rating – 66.3
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on