The Bengals are still on schedule to begin training camp at Georgetown College on July 28th even though the NFL lockout has not yet been lifted. The camps director Stacy Varney said “the drop-dead date for the school to have an answer is mid-July with some flexibility built in before classes start on Aug. 29th.”
Hopes are that a deal gets done that allows the Bengals to hold their 15th training camp at Georgetown College. The teams first preseason game is scheduled for Friday, August 12th at Detroit. Some media reports have indicated that once a deal is agreed upon it will take over a week to get it on paper and for NFL transactions to begin so it looks like if a deal doesn’t come together in the next few days training camps and preseason games could begin to get cut.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on