According to Geoff Hobson of Bengals.com, in an interview before the Bengals coaching staff left for the Senior Bowl, coach Marvin Lewis wouldn’t elaborate on Chad Ochocinco’s future with the team even though everyone expects it is none.
He did offer a shot that indicates an impending divorce in the wake of The Ocho’s coded tweets this past weekend wondering about a marriage with New England coach Bill Belichick.”Nobody was talking about him. He didn’t stand that,” Lewis said. “You want them to talk about you, win football games.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on