Cincinnati.com reported today some comments made by Marvin Lewis when asked by Pittsburgh media about his future:
“I have a job here and I don’t know why everybody speculates. Mike (Brown) and I will come to an arrangement and when we come to that arrangement everyone will know about it, regarding the future of the football team here. It has not been something I have focused much at all on during the season and it is not a thing I am comfortable with talking about, my own situations.”
Not sounding too confident, is he? You get the feeling the vultures are circling on the guy.
Apparently they also asked him if he had any interest in coaching at Pitt, where former NFL head coach Dave Wannstadt resigned abruptly yesterday. Lewis offered only a terse, “Let’s move on.”
As for me, I’m less concerned about Marvin Lewis coaching Pitt in 2011 than I am Dave Wannstadt coaching the Bengals.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on