CBS Sports reports that Bernard Scott was back on the practice field today:
The Bengals received some good news on Sunday as running back Bernard Scott, who left Friday’s game with a shoulder injury, was able to practice on Sunday. Scott has played well this preseason thus far. Scott played in 13 games for the Bengals last season and rushed for 321 yards on 74 carries with no touchdowns. He is expected to be the second running back on the depth chart in Cincinnati behind Cedric Benson this season. Still, Scott has to continue to focus on staying healthy.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on