As the curious case of Antonio Bryant drags on, Frank Tadych continues to hear rumblings that the Bengals are considering releasing the player they signed just five months ago. The Bengals signed Bryant to a four-year, $28 million contract, but might now be willing to cut ties.
NFL Network insider Jason La Canfora passed on word that, according to his sources, it’s a distinct possibility the Bengals could reach an injury settlement with Bryant, meaning he would never play a down for the team. The Bengals, after giving Bryant nearly $10 million in guarantees, would have to eat a chunk of that money, but their concerns over his effectiveness this season are very real. La Canfora will be updating the situation around Bryant today on NFL Total Access.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on