The Bengals will hold a moment of silence before tonight’s game with the Broncos in memory of Jevonte Woods, the son of former Bengal Ickey Woods. Jevonte died on Saturday night after an asthma attack on Wednesday evening.
“Jovante was a boy with excellent promise, a gifted athlete and a fine student,” Bengals owner Mike Brown said via a statement. “His loss is a tragedy that saddens all of us associated with the Bengals. We extend our deepest condolences to Ickey and his family.”
We here at Bengals Gab extend our deepest condolences to the Elbert Woods family during this tragic time. Our prayers are with you, Ickey.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on