Bengals wide receiver Andre Caldwell has earned “rave” reviews over the final five minicamp practices, according to FoxSports.com. He has reportedly changed his offseason conditioning program so that he is lighter and faster. All the focus has been on Jordan Shipley, Antonio Bryant, and Matt Jones, but Caldwell could emerge as the No. 3 option this offseason. After a hot start to last season, he slowed down a great deal in the second half. All three of his touchdowns came in the team’s first three games, two of which were game-winners.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on