Per ESPN via Adam Schefter’s Twitter account, the Cincinnati Bengals have come to terms with free agent guard Bobbie Williams.
With Williams in the fold for the 2010 season, the Bengals now have 21 of 22 starters from a year ago under contract for next season. Laveranues Coles, who was released by the team earlier in the offseason is the only starter not returning for 2010.
Rumors that the Bengals wouldn’t be able to afford (or willing to spend enough on) Williams can be put to rest with this move. If the Bengals’ draft was not already wide open, this signing gives Cincinnati even more flexibility come April 21.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on