It’s been an interesting day trolling for Bengals news. Here are some highlights:
- Jason Cole over at Yahoo! quotes team insiders reporting that WR Matt Jones and DB Pacman Jones tanked their workouts with the team last week. One called Matt a “Slow-twitch” athlete, and “the worst workout” he’d ever seen. Additionally, Pacman didn’t endear himself by making excuses for his past legal trangressions.
- In more good news, Hobson over at Bengals.com reports that, despite working out several kickers and signing one in Dave Rayner, Shank Graham may still be in the team’s plans.
- On the bright side, The Dayton Daily News posted a nice article about Marvin Lewis. I highly recommend it for all Bengals fans, particularly after reading the previous two articles. One interesting tidbit relates to Terrell Owens, and a potential move to Cincinnati. When asked if the Bengals would sign the wide-out, Lewis said that Chad Ochocinco had been lobbying for it, and he felt Owens was “a hell of a player.” Hmmmm…
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on