A question during a chat with NFL.com’s Gil Brandt on Tuesday was posted about the Bengals and what type of success they can/will have along with Chad Ochocinco, and Brandt thinks that the club will have a good year, and even finish ahead of the Ravens in the AFC North:
I think the Bengals are going to be a much-improved team. They had more starters lost to injury last year than any other team in the league. With that said, I do think they’ve got a shot to make it to the playoffs.
We had another question in the chat asking who would finish second to Pittsburgh in the AFC North. Just a hunch, but I do think Cincinnati finishes ahead of Baltimore.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on