The latest blurb about Chad Ocho Cinco comes from super agent Drew Rosenhaus, who said the following on his Twitter feed about the wide out:
Chad Ocho Cinco has been working overtime this offseason with his training. He is in the best shape of his career & very motivated.
Interesting. Can you believe it for a second? I wouldn’t. Ocho Cinco has wanted out of the Bengals organization for the past two years, and now all the sudden he’s motivated to be a part of the team? Doesn’t make much sense, does it?
Let’s see how long this supposed “motivation” from Chad truly lasts.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on