Profootballtalk.com is reporting two Bengals-related tidbits today:
Former Bengal second-round pick, CB Keiwan Ratliff, has signed a one-year contract with the Steelers. Ratliff most recently played for the Colts, where he recorded two interceptions last year. Ratliff joined the Bengals in the 2004 draft, but never became the shut-down corner Marvin Lewis had hoped.
Also making news from PFT is a rumor that the Bengals are planning to re-sign FB Jeremi Johnson. Johnson was cut after an injury this past November, but has struggled with issues with his weight ever since he was drafted. If Johnson is in shape and ready to contribute, the Bengals can potentially avoid spending a draft pick on the position, where the Bengals usually only carry one player on the 53-man roster.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on