The Bengals open the season with a home game against the revamped Denver Broncos. Carson Palmer is expected to make his return from the elbow injury that kept him on the sidelines for almost all of 2008. The name Ochocinco will also make its official debut on the back of No. 85’s jersey.
The Chicago Bears roll into Cincinnati in Week 7. By that time, new Bears QB Jay Cutler should be in sync with his receivers, but the Bengals will have had time to scout Chicago’s not-so-secret weapon.
Which teams played in the final regular-season game at Giants Stadium in 2009? The answer to that future trivia question is the Cincinnati Bengals and the New York Jets. It’s fitting that new Bengals WR Laveranues Coles should play in the final game in the stadium he called home for seven seasons as a member of the Jets.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on