This week NFL linebacker Dhani Jones is introduced to the 400-year-old obsession of Northern Spain, jai alai, a sport dubbed “the game of dodging death” and “ballet with bullets.” This court game features a rock-hard ball ricocheting at nearly 200 miles per hour, fast enough to shatter bulletproof glass – certainly one of the most extreme and challenging sports Dhani has faced!
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on