Check out the brand new Travel Channel series, – Dhani Tackles the Globe, premiering this Monday, March 16th, at 9 p.m. ET on the Travel Channel.
Each week Dhani Jones will travel to a new country and transform from an NFL linebacker into a Muay Thai Fighter, Rugby Player, Schwingen Wrestler, Dragon Boat Racer and many others. Off the field, Dhani immerses himself fully in each country’s sights and sounds, getting the locals’ take on the best places for any traveler to eat, drink, shop, and stay.
Above is a sneak peak clip from the first episode where Dhani explores the colorful city of Bangkok, Thailand and trains to compete in a Muay Thai boxing match.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on