Two pretty bad teams will battle Sunday at Browns Stadium as the 4-10 Browns take on the 2-11-1 Bengals. This game has all the makings of a low scoring games, as the Browns are 30th ranked in defense, and haven’t scored an offensive TD in four plus games. The Bengals are 32nd ranked in defense, but at least scored 20 points vs the Redskins in a win a week ago.
I expect a lot of running in this one, as Cedric Benson has actually been a bright spot as of late for the Bengals. Jamal Lewis has had some good games vs the Bengals in his career, and could have one here. Weather should be a factor, as they are calling for snow and wind on Sunday, with a high of just about 29 degrees.
Both these teams have thoughts of ending the year on a high note, and just since the Bengals are playing better and the Browns are on their 3rd QB, I think they find a way to pull this one out. Trust me though, it won’t be pretty.
Bengals 17 Browns 13
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on