In this latest edition of Gridiron Gabbin, Site Editor Matt Loede chats with Bengals second-year safety Chinedum Ndukwe. A former 7th round pick from Notre Dame, Ndukwe came on with the Bengals to not only make the team, but made an impact with playing in 14 games, starting the final two with two big picks in week 16 vs the Browns in a Bengals win. Matt and Chinedum talk about that, his involvement with Reebok and their new shoe – the Reebok RexRide Rally, as well as the outlook for the 08 Bengals. Click below for this latest Gridiron Gabbin.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on