A report suggests that a Bengal that broke his neck in game two seasons ago, may be about to return to the field. Bengals.com says that reports out of Los Angeles say that David Pollack has been cleared by doctors to play, but he has not decided to himself. Pollack was the first round pick by Cincinnati in 2005. In the second game of the season in 2006 he suffered the injury that he kept him out of action since. Pollack has said that if he returns, he wants to switch from linebacker to defensive end.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on