A familiar face returned to the practice field Wednesday for the Bengals. Suspended wide receiver Chris Henry has been cleared by the league office to workout with just two weeks left in his punishment. Henry was sat for the first eight games after numerous run-ins with the law. He will be eligible to play when the Bengals take on the Ravens in Baltimore in Week 10.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on