It appears there is a chance Willie Anderson could be back on the field sooner than first thought. The right tackle took part in practice after missing his first start in 116 games last week. Anderson is suffering from leg injuries that have been slow in healing. There is no word on whether or not he will indeed be back in the starting lineup Sunday.
Despite being pulled from last week’s game in Kansas City, Levi Jones is still a starter. The left tackle will be with the first team Sunday when the Jets come to town, according to head coach Marvin Lewis. The game at Paul Brown Stadium will kick off at 4 p.m.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on