If your waiting to get an idea about when running back Rudi Johnson will be back on the playing field….keep waiting.
Johnson was quiet as a field mouse Monday when asked about when he’ll be back, simply stating “Nothing to interview.” His head coach, Marvin Lewis, didn’t give much info either, simply stating “we’ll see” when asked about some of the starters, Johnson included, returning.
Rudi missed the Monday night fiasco vs the Pats, and was replaced by Kenny Watson, who did a okay at best filling in, with 55 yards on 13 carries. The Bengals are off today and will be back to work tomorrow getting set for Sunday’s game at Kansas City.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on