Numerous players sat on the sidelines for yesterday’s workout for the Bengals. Both Chad Johnson and T.J. Houshmandzadeh did not participate in activities with ankle and knee problems respectively. Rudi Johnson and every linebacker on the roster but one also missed practice. All are expected to play when Cincinnati travels to Kansas City a week from Sunday.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on