The Bengals practiced yesterday as they look to sort out Monday night’s defeat at the hands of the Patriots. One of the spectacles of the night was an argument caught by an ESPN camera between Chad Johnson and Carson Palmer right before halftime. Johnson said Wednesday that the play was his fault and all involved said there is no problem between the players. The team has one more practice today before being off for the weekend, with this being their bye week.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on