It appears that the Bengals will be down to two Johnsons starting Monday night when they host the Patriots. Rudi Johnson is not expected to play in the game due to a hamstring injury. Kenny Watson would start in his place. Johnson has played in 64-straight games. The Bengals and Patriots will take the field Monday night at 8:30 p.m.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on