With running back Rudi Johnson limited with a hamstring injury, the Bengals Tuesday announced the signing of back De De Dorsey. Dorsey, who spent the 2006 season as a special teams player with the Indianapolis Colts. He was sent packing on the last day of cuts, which came the day after he played in the final preseason game in Cincy vs the Bengals. “I’m experienced,” Dorsey said. “Nothing can take the place of experience. … I feel more confident than when I was here.” The stripes waived Clifton Dawson, a rookie running back from Harvard to make room for Dorsey.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on