The Cincinnati Bengals, perhaps in response for their sloppy defensive play in a 51-45 loss to the Cleveland Browns last Sunday, on Tuesday waived linebacker Andre Frazier. Frazier played in both of the Bengals’ games this year, recording two tackles on special teams. He also played for the Bengals in 2006 and his rookie season with the Pittsburgh Steelers in 2005.
The word that is out, according to Mark Curnutte of the Cincinnati Enquirer, that former Giants and Eagles LB Dhani Jones may be signed; he came in on Tuesday for a tryout with the Bengals. Jones was released by the Eagles in April, signed by the New Orleans Saints on July 6 and was susequently released on September 1.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on