There were some roster moves Tuesday for the Bengals, including the return of a wide receiver. Antonio Chatman was signed to a one-year deal. The five-year veteran was released following the preseason after missing all four games due to injury. Tight end Nate Lawrie is no longer with the team after he was let go. In another move, wide receiver Bennie Brazell is now on the practice squad as he recovers from a knee injury.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on