According to Mark Curnutte of the Cincinnati Enquirer, Cincinnati Bengals cornerbacks Johnathan Joseph and Leon Hall are expecting to play by committee this Monday against the Baltimore Ravens. Joseph returned to practice on Friday after missing the previous two days; he was listed on Friday’s injury report as “questionable”. Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis has already stated that he expects Joseph to play on Monday.
Hall sounded rather optimistic about his chances of playing, telling the Inquirer, “It’s what it’s looking like. We’ll see what happens with J-Joe. I’m definitely ready to go out there.” Hall is second on the Bengals’ depth chart at CB, with the starter being Deltha O’Neal; Joseph is the incumbent on the right side of the secondary, with Keiwan Ratliff behind him. Both Joseph and Hall’s presence in the Bengals secondary would be most welcome, despite the Ravens’ decidedly weak passing attack. Which is why their assistance in the run defense vs. Ravens running back Willis McGahee will be important.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on